http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: Hotty McTotty spotting!

Thursday 18 March 2010

Hotty McTotty spotting!

I really don't think my 100 or so Twitter followers were excited enough about the fact the I saw David Gandy in the street on Monday.

Then I realised the name might not mean much so I thought I'd post a picture of him. He is the Dolce & Gabbana model.
Ok, I just could not resist posting this.

And to top it off, on Tuesday, the day after I saw Hotty McTotty number 1, I saw Hotty McTotty number 2, Dominic West in Soho! Dominic West of The Wire, 300 and The Devil's Whore. I am a lucky (and very happy) woman.

Oh, and they are both as attractive in real life.

5 comments:

  1. wow. Where did you see him?? where in London... could you tell me??

    I´m the author of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGMf97HuLv0
    So you can imagine how much i like David. I´ll be in London soon so i really would like to know in what places should i be, in order to see him (by miracle, i know!)

    Kiss Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I´m sad to see that the so called british courtesy is restricted only to David Gandy.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so sorry! I missed your first comment!

    I pretty much saw him here http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=London+W1F,+United+Kingdom&ll=51.503641,-0.149238&spn=0,359.98071&z=16&layer=c&cbll=51.503734,-0.149004&panoid=u35uuWxWmGmp0xLs70OWZg&cbp=12,285.4,,0,5

    It's between the Hard Rock Cafe and the Intercontinental Hotel Park Lane, which is where I'd guess he was staying.

    I hope you get a sighting! Your video was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot. I´m sorry if i was rude.

    Kisses
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, not at all! I'm sorry I missed your first comment, I love getting them so I don't know how it happened. Good luck! I hope you get to see him. Let me know if you do!

    ReplyDelete