http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: Brogues and braces

Saturday 13 March 2010

Brogues and braces

I was feeling inspired by Kleidsam yesterday when I got dressed and so I whipped out my brogues and men's trousers and wore one of my favourite looks 'girls in classic men's clothing.' You can just about see the braces too, which I'd not worn before. I love them! So pleased I finally wore them.

At my mother's house, with a suitable back drop for brogues and braces.

1 comment:

  1. Ater I had bought a pair of men´s pants I realised how difficult the fit was for me. So after some hesitation I bought my first pair of braces. The moment I tried them on I realised how comfortable braces are and meanwhile I love them and wear them regularly. Braces are a great accessory for us girls and I expect them to become more popular again.
    Claudine

    ReplyDelete