http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: Blogs of interest: Matisse Forman

Thursday 18 February 2010

Blogs of interest: Matisse Forman

I thought I might start a weekly feature on interesting vintage fashion blogs I come across. For the first one, it's an Australian blog called matisseforman.blogspot.com.

Matisse Forman is a model and stylist based in Brisbane who together with a creative team express their 'passion of creating beautiful images that are visually delicious through fashion, art and photography.' And they certainly are lovely images! Mainly using vintage clothing, they create images with a slightly dreamy, nostalgic flavour that are saturated with colour, keeping them modern and fresh. One to watch in my book!

A few favourite images...

How beautiful is this image! I love the hair and flowers. It reminds me of Roberto Cavalli Spring/Summer 2008 'candyfloss hair.'


The smoke in this picture is just so atmospheric. I'm not encouraging you to smoke now mind you!

No comments:

Post a Comment