http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: Rant 1: unpicked pleats

Monday 16 November 2009

Rant 1: unpicked pleats

Ok, so this is childish and irrational but one thing that is guaranteed to make me curl up inside with frustration and anger is when people don't unpick the tacking stitch out of their pleat.

Do you know what I mean?  That large cross shaped stitch that holds a pleat together on a coat/jacket/skirt?  It's loose, doesn't match the colour of the garment and is meant to be temporary to protect it while in the shop.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!  It's meant to be taken out!  I have a desire to go round with a small pair of scissors and snip them off in the street.  I might get arrested though.  Generally they're not in a good place to be discovered waving a pair of random scissors at a stranger.

No photo, as I couldn't find one online and have yet to actually master the subtle art of stalking one out with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment