http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: New party trick

Saturday 21 November 2009

New party trick

So I mentioned previously that I have been making more jewelry recently.  One of things I have been doing involves pearls (photos to follow, I promise) and for this I had to learn how to knot them.  It's one of those things that's simultaneously harder and easier than you imagine.

Knotting a piece of string with a pearl on = not hard.

Knotting a piece of string right next to the pearl so the pearl barely moves at all = much harder than you think.

Solution = this awesome video on YouTube teaching you how to do it + patience.

Thank you to the lovely Jewelry Supply people for putting up such a great video class.  Now I have a new party trick.  Still working on doing it with my tongue, a la the cherry stalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment